NAILFIE semi-cured gel nail wraps are made of real liquid gel that been cured only 60% of the way prior application. Upon using UV/LED lamp, the nail wraps completely harden to look and feels as gel application from nail salon and can last up to 2 weeks.
1. 20 strips in 10 different sizes.
2. 1 orangewood stick.
3. 1 nail file.
HOW TO USE:
1. Buff the nails by using a nail file and remove the dead skin around the nails.
2. Clean the nail with an alcohol pad, wait for them to dry.
3. Choose the right size, peel off the clear protective film.
4. Carefully place the nail wrap on the nail.
5. Use an orangewood stick to apply pressure around the edges.
6. Remove the excess by using a nail file.
7. Cure for 60 seconds in UV/LED lamp.
Done! Enjoy your fresh manicure!
HOW TO REMOVE:
1. Use an orangewood stick to peel off the nail wraps.
2. Clean the nail with an alcohol pad.
To make your nails extra shiny use a clear nail polish top coat. You can use a gel top coat to make gel wraps stay longer. Apply thin layer of gel top coat on an entire nail and cure in UV/LED lamp for 60 seconds.
1. Use immediately after opening.
2. Keep away from children.
3. Do not use if your skin is irritated or damaged.
4. Keep in its original package.
To prevent hardening, store in a cool dry place away from heat and light sources.
Please note that due to difference in monitors/displays, actual product may be slightly different in color.
All orders are processed and shipped on the same or the next business day. Orders are not processed on weekends or holidays.
Order processing times may be delayed by a few days during holidays, launches, sales, or other times when we’re experiencing a high volume of orders.