HALF Silicone Practice Hand
This variant is currently sold out
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE ORDERING!!!
1. All Silicone Practice Hands created individually for each order and processed within 3-14 days. Which means paying for fast shipping (Priority mail, DHL) will not get your order shipped out faster.
2. Delivery delays may occasionally occur.
3. You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your Order has been shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will start updating within 24-72 hours.
4. The buyer agrees to wait for the hand to be created and to be shipped and promises not to file chargeback/refund claims against Red Iguana LLC.
5. You will be charged at the time of placing an order with hands.
6. Red Iguana LLC do not do partial shipments.
Holder and nail tips sold separately and not included with silicone hand/finger
1 Half Silicone Practice Hand (Left or Right) for Nail Art and Acrylic/Hard Gel techniques.
Set of Left and Right Hands (2 hands) available for order also
Regular - 100% silicone, fully flexible and soft.
Poseable - Mostly silicone and has armature inside of it which allows to fix finger in a desired position.
Attention: These hands/fingers are made individually for each order. Production time is 1-5 business days after the order is placed.
Nail tips sizes (Nail Tips sold separately) for each finger:Pinky - #8 Ring - #4 Middle - #4 Pointer - #5
Put acrylic tip in cuticle pocket as deep as you can. Hand ready to use. You can practice nail art and extensions by this way. Just take off nail from cuticle pocket and put new one.
We are using long square tips for natural effect. Tips sold separately and not included with silicone hand.
If you want to make nail more stable use Red Iguana Primer for silicone and Gorilla Glue gel. Apply thin layer of Red Iguana Primer for Silicone Hand on silicone nail bed and let it dry for 10 seconds. Put nail tip into cuticle pocket as deep as you can. Apply small amount of glue between nail tip and silicone finger and gently press the nail to the nail bed. Hold for 30- 60 seconds. Make sure to remove excess of the glue if it appeared on a cuticle.
Let it dry for 5-10 minutes. After that you can start using hand again.
We recommend to file off material but if you decided to soak off the material, give it enough time - the nail should dissolve deep under the cuticle zone. Be gentle, you may accidentally damage cuticle or rip off material with part of silicone nail bed (especially if you working with pusher) .
Silicone doesn't dissolve in acetone.
DO NOT RIP OFF NAILS! YOU MAY DAMAGE SILICONE HAND PERMANENTLY
To attach new nail repeat previous step
If you accidentally damage silicone hand, rip cuticle or sides, you can fix it with Sil-Poxy by Smooth-On. Just apply small amount of adhesive on damaged area and let it dry completely.
If you hand got dirty of dust, glitter/chrome etc., just wash it with soap in warm water. You can use soft brush to remove chrome and flakes.
- DO NOT RIP OFF NAILS! YOU MAY DAMAGE SILICONE HAND PERMANENTLY
- Holder, nail tips and other accessories sold separately and not included with silicone hand/finger
- These hands/fingers are made individually for each order. Production time is 1-5 business days after the order is placed
- Please note that each hand is custom made so there could be slight difference from pictures: small bubbles,bumps or lines, slightly different skin color.
These hand are ready to use and perfect for newbies, schools that need models ( no more "model no show" problems) and for technicians who want to play with materials in free time.
- Please note that hands are very similar to real hand which is ideal for mastering your skills. It has sensitive cuticles and sides. Do not cut it! It helps to hold nails on silicone.
Sets of 2 hands will be sent in a single box, if you wish to receive hands in separate boxes, please leave a note when placing your order.
Rings and bracelets are complementary and doesn't include to hands price! It's GIFT from us to you. We put them to each shipment with hands as long as we have rings/bracelets in stock.